| Subscríbe vía RSS

Monday, November 17, 2008

Exotic animal pet-shop | Business Ideas

| |

Today I want to propose you a niche business that is gaining new customers every day. I am talking about exotic animals (tarantulas, snakes, iguanas).


My business idea is that you make an exotic pet shop and not only to sell animals and food, but to make a mini hotel for owners to leave their animal while they go out of town, to sell medicine (if the animal gets sick) and to offer specialize help and consultation from a doctor if the animal is sick.


To make such a business you will need a couple more permits that the regular pet-shop. I am talking about permits that refer to safety in general, because you are dealing with some dangerous animals.


I wish you good luck!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Most viewed articles

Recent Posts